Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom
“The King of Herbs”
Clinically proven to be one of nature’s oldest, safest and most powerful medicinal herbs.
Highest “Anti-Oxidant” Value
Chaga - 36,557
Goji Berries - 400
Acai Berries - 800
Blueberries - 24.5
(ORAC per 1g)
(USDA / Tufts University - Boston, MA)
Approved by the U.S.F.D.A.
Safe for “Food” Use / Supplement
World Trade Organization
Classified as a Medicinal Mushroom
Chaga Mushroom contains over 215 Phytonutrients.
No toxicity or side effects.
Chaga (Inonotus Obliquus) is a wild mushroom, that grows on birch trees in extremely cold regions of northern latitudes including Baltic regions, Scandinavia, Siberia, Alaska, and northern Canada, where temperatures fall below - 30 F for the 2-3 months per year required to sustain maximum growth and potency. Chaga Mushroom is “wild harvested” and cannot be commercially cultivated.
Chaga Mushroom grows naturally on birch trees. The Chaga Mushroom conk grows in cooperation with the tree over a 5 to 7 year period, thriving in the harsh winter environments, absorbing life-sustaining nutrients from the birch tree. Chaga Mushroom is classified as neither a plant nor animal. The DNA structure is thirty (30%) per cent more human than plant. Chaga Mushroom is classified scientifically as a Basidiomycetes mushroom and is far superior to the rest of 150 species of Basidiomycetes, that have been classified as medicinal mushrooms.
Western Medicine is now beginning to study, evaluate, and test Chaga Mushroom for the active compounds underlying its historically understood homeopathic benefits. Whole supplements like Chaga Mushroom, offer a complex balance of active compounds, delivery mineral structures, and co-agents, more effective to sustaining a healthy immune balance than synthesized isolated compounds.
EartHerbs Chaga Mushroom is harvested only from specifically selected birch trees that are at least 25 years old and when the mushroom bud weighs at least 6 pounds. Only 3 birch trees out of 10,000 meet these quality standards required for maximum nutritional benefit.
EartHerbs L.L.C. is the exclusive importer into the United States of a medically licensed Estonian company, that wild harvests and manufactures Chaga mushroom and other herbs for sale, to the public, since 1991.
What is the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC)?
The ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) scale designed by the USDA, measures the amount of free oxygen radicals that a food, or supplement can absorb in your body. Chaga has the highest ORAC score for natural foods or supplements as tested by the USDA and Tufts University in Boston, MA.
Oxidative stress caused by free radicals, has been demonstrated to accelerate the aging process in both cells and blood vessels. Oxidative stress also increases the risk of certain types of cancers, coronary heart disease and many other health problems.
Chaga Mushroom has the highest ORAC score for natural foods or supplements as tested by the USDA and Tufts University.
ORAC Results Fruits and Vegetables per 100g / 3.5oz (Conducted by Tuffs University Dept. of Health Sciences Boston, MA:U.S. Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Health Project Expo 2003).
Chaga Mushroom 3,655,700
Acai Berries 80,000
Goji Berries 40,000
Garlic Clove 1,690
Steamed Spinach 930
Broccoli Flowers 910
(1 gram of Chaga Approx. 3 pounds of Blueberries)
(1 gram of Chaga Approx. 4 ounces of Goji Berries)
Chaga Mushroom has 25-50 times more Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Enzyme than CoEnzyme popular juices, vitamins, barley grass, beta carotene, seaweeds, fish oils, essential oils, Reishi, Truffles, Maitake, Cordyceps, Agaricus any other mushrooms.
Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Enzyme (units per 1g)
Chaga Mushroom 35,000
What is the Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) Enzyme? CLICK HERE
How long does Chaga Mushroom Extract take for the body to assimilate and what about NANO NUTRIENTS? CLICK HERE
What do research reports conclude about Chaga Mushroom? CLICK HERE
What is Chaga Mushroom Other Key Ingredients CLICK HERE
Proper Chaga Mushroom Extract supplementation will protect your Immune System and greatly lower your chances of diseases and ultimately slowing the aging process.
What does Wild Harvested Chaga Mushroom do inside the body?
- delivers a powerful dose of antioxidants and SOD enzymes, essential amino acids and low molecular weight organic essential & trace minerals.
- protect every cell in the entire body from free-radical damage
- promote cellular respiration and proliferation
- helps regenerate cells
- helps regenerate damaged tissue
- promotes the growth of healthy cells
- assist in cellular repair
- slow down aging
- enhances the immune system
- maintains optimum alkalinity and pH levels
- oxygenates the blood
- builds strong blood
- combats premature aging
- protects DNA
- helps stabilize blood sugar
- improves disease resistance
- has a anti-inflammatory benefits
- improve neurological function
- improves digestion
- improves the circulation of blood all over the body
- alleviates stress and anxiety
- increases energy and strength
- fights chronic fatigue
- supports normal kidney support
- balances hormones
- manages weight
- helps gain muscles
- improves lymphocyte count
- suppresses allergies
- maintains healthy gums
- reduces muscle and joint pain
- improves memory and concentration
- helps optimize cardiovascular health
- inhibits lipid peroxidation
- supports vision health
- maintains healthy blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- impedes tumor malignancy
- boosts natural cancer-fighting ability
- reduces the toxic effects of chemotherapy and radiation
- helps detoxification of all cells, skin, blood, liver, intestines, colon, kidney, bladder, lymphatic system, lung & respiratory, yeast & fungal, chemicals and heavy metals (including lead and mercury).
- helps overall body stress cleanse.
***Rather than targeting a specific body system or problem, this cleanse reflects broad spectrum. It clears the “junk” out of body pathways so that wholesome nutrients can get in quickly to rebuild energy and strength. You may have been struggling with the low nutrition of a Standard American Diet for decades - NON USABLE NUTRIENTS. Some food with fake fats may even contribute to illness. Signs that needs an overall stress cleanse: unusually tired, unusual body odor, feel mentally dull, gained weight even through your diet hasn’t changed.
Click here for Chaga Mushroom Clinical Studies
Click here for EartHerbs Chaga Mushroom Testimonials
Chaga Mushroom has been historically used in Russia, Europe,
Scandinavia, Asia by medicine practitioners for:
- Strengthen Immune System
- Flu / against influenza viruses A and B
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Low Blood Pressure (Hypotension)
- Cardiovascular-related problems / Arrhythmia / Pulmonary
- Coronary Heart Disease / Arteriosclerosis / Stroke
- Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatism, Rheumatism – Myalgia
- Chronic muscle and joint pain
- Immune compromised musculoskeletal pain
- Chronic musculoskeletal dysfunction
- Muscle Recuperation & Muscle Growth
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Overweight / Obesity
- Appetite Suppressant
- Central Nervous System / Stress-induced tension / mood
- Memory & Brain Function
- Neurasthenia / Nervousness
- Digestive disorders
- Stomach pain / Stomach-intestinal tract diseases
- Celiac disease
- Crohn's disease
- Gastritis / Chronic Gastritis / Colitis
- Acid Reflux Syndrome
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic kidney failure
- Prostate disorders
- Hormonal imbalance / Problems associated with Menopause
- Lymphatic system disorders / Sluggish or swollen lymph glands
- Insomnia / Sleep Disorders
- Cancer: breast, mammary glands and female sexual organs, prostate, lung, stomach, liver, bone, lymphatic, cervical, rectum, lips, skin cancer & melanoma
- Tumors / Tumor metastasis
- Chemotherapy Support
- pH balancer
- Pneumonia and Lung Disorders
- Tuberculosis (TB) / Tuberculosis (TB) of the bones
- Bronchitis / Chronic Bronchitis
- HIV and Immune Compromised diseases
- Altitude sickness
- Bacterial, and parasitic diseases
- Intestinal worms
- Hodgkin’s disease
- Fungal Growth
- Candidiasis (yeast)
- Ulcers / Chronic Ulcers
- Varicose Veins / Spider Veins / Broken Surface Capillaries
- Edema or Water Retention
- Gum diseases/inflammation
- Hair loss
- Brittle, cracked and weak nails
Detoxification: cells, skin, tissues, blood, liver, intestines & colon, kidney & bladder, lymphatic system, lung & respiratory, yeast & fungal, chemicals and heavy metals (including lead and mercury).
CLICK HERE FOR EARTHERBS CHAGA MUSHROOM EXTRACT BENEFITS FOR SKIN AGING, WRINKLES, SAGGING SKIN AND SKIN AILMENTS
Why is Chaga Mushroom in an Alcohol Extract the most powerful? CLICK HERE
What about Chaga Pills? CLICK HERE
What if I am too sensitive for alcohol? CLICK HERE
Is Chaga Mushroom with structured water more effective? CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition.