Placing an order
- Select a product
- Clink on the link ‘Add to shopping basket’
- You can change the number of products in the shopping basket in the ‘quantity’ box.
- On the ordering page, fill in the required fields and select the SmartPost parcel terminal that suits you, agree to the Terms and Conditions of Sale and select ‘Place an order’. Please carefully fill in the fields on the data and order confirmation page, as the fast and smooth delivery of the purchased products depends on the accuracy and correctness of the information provided.
- You can choose to pay using a bank link or credit card. Selecting the choice ‘Pay using a bank link’ will take you to the Montonio payment solution page, where you can select the appropriate bank link. After payment of the invoice, be sure to click on the link ‘Return to the Merchant’.
- After payment of the Product, the e-shop will send an order confirmation to your e-mail address.
If you can not pay for the products using the payment methods offered (you have a bank account in another bank or you do not have a bank account), send your order by e-mail to email@example.com and we will send you an invoice by e-mail.
The order is completed and posted within 3 (three) days from the submission of the order. When using SmartPost, the order will be delivered to major Estonian cities within one to two working days after being posted. Delivery times to more distant areas may be slightly longer. Delivery to Finland, Latvia and Lithuania takes around seven days. If your order has not reached you during the abovementioned period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the products you have ordered are currently not in stock, you will be notified of this separately by phone or e-mail as soon as possible and you will be given notice of the possible delivery time. If the Seller is unable to complete the order or the Buyer cancels the order due to a longer delivery time, the Seller returns the amount paid for the Products to the Buyer.